Responsible investing & ESG
As an asset manager, we have to consider all the factors that can impact the return on our investments. IVO Capital Partners is convinced that analyzing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks brings a better understanding of companies and of their long-term return prospects. We thus believe that responsible investing and the integration of ESG risks into our investment analyses are an integral part of our fiduciary obligations.
We identified three levers in order to integrate ESG into our investment strategy:
- Exclude the companies and sectors subject to ESG controversies from our investment universe;
- Assess the quality of companies by integrating the ESG risks and opportunities that affect them into our investment decisions and monitoring;
- Engage with our portfolio companies to help them implement good ESG practices.
- 2020 UNPRI Public Transparency Report
- 2020 UNPRI Assessment Report
- ESG Report 2020 – IVO Capital Partners
- Impact report 2020 – IVO Fixed Income Short Duration
- IVO Fixed Income – Paris Alignment
- IVO Fixed Income – Carbon & Environmental footprint
- IVO Fixed Income Short Duration – Paris Alignment
- IVO Fixed Income Short Duration – Carbon & Environmental footprint
- IVO Global Opportunities – Paris Alignment
- IVO Global Opportunities – Carbon & Environmental footprint